- Update Windows to the latest revision.
- Install Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS)
- Download and Install Desktop Client
- Start Windows Terminal App PowerShell as an Administrator.
- Hint: Pin the Windows Terminal App to the taskbar.
Follow the prompts and continue to update Windows until fully updated.
Install Visual Studio Code (check desktop of dev vm for link)
Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined
Visual Studio Code is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications. Visual Studio Code is free and available on your favorite platform - Linux, macOS, and Windows.
- During install, select the optional tasks.